I didn't get my title for nothing!!

I didn't get my title for nothing!!
I always have some of badest females at my events suckas!!

Friday, July 9, 2010

American Idol Auditions in Austin, Tx!!!

SEASON 10 AUDITIONS

Photobucket

Wristbands will be distributed prior to the August 11th audition date. Stay tuned for more information.


Frank Erwin Center
1701 Red River Street
Austin, TX 78701
FRONT OF THE LINE: Gate C at the Flagpoles

The Frank Erwin Center is located at the University of Texas at Austin.

Transportation

Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA) is located just 5 miles southeast of the city. "Drive friendly" is one of the state mottos, and Austin is an easy town to drive through. To get from the airport to Erwin Center, it's a little over 10 miles, but without many turns. MSN named Austin the "Greenest City in America," and there are plenty of eco-friendly ways to get around. The city is very bike-friendly, and there are also two car-sharing programs, Car2Go and Austin CarShare.




No comments:

Post a Comment