I didn't get my title for nothing!!

I didn't get my title for nothing!!
I always have some of badest females at my events suckas!!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

"King" who??

Ok been getting a lot of questions on what's going on and why this issue started between king solo and I so i decided to put it in a detailed blog so here it goes....
So a couple of weeks ago I was asked to put together a show at Club Fetish with a couple of artists from Swisha house. I was going threw my twitter time line and seen king solo tweeting so i thought to myself "hey, I never really seen him perform so why not ask and see if he would like to get on". Now keep in mind people usually charge to get on shows but i was not charging a dime. So when i had tweeted him about the show his reply was "yeah, I'll do it and I'll bring 30 people and they will all pay, so you can just pay me $50.00 and we good, and plus I wanna see what kind of crowd you can pull because I might get you on 1 of my shows". Im like wtf at this point cause none of the other artists are getting paid on the show so why should you, is that fair to them and are you throwing me a challenge to see if anybody comes to any of my events? Ive been doing this for over 10yrs now so what is you talking about? I mean Im all for getting paid for shows but I also know when Its a good look.

Photobucket

So I slept on it till the morning and when I woke up I called 3 well respected Austin artists / promoters to check on his "street credit" to even see if he can pull a crowd of 30 people. What I got from all 3 people was there is only about 10 people at his "First Fridays" at Aces lounge, he's not even from Austin, he screwed up his name where ever he's from and a whole lot of other negative stuff as well. So now I feel like Im being taken advantage cause how the hell are you going to try to charge me to perform at my venue when you cant even pull at your own venue? I just left It alone and didn't even bother with it anymore so then I hit up pimpin pen to fill the slot on the show and he jumped on it without any hesitation cause real niggas do real thangs. The show is set to go now...So now Im in San Antonio at Plan B with my homey mel chillin and all of a sudden this asian dude sits down at my table and starts talking to me like he know me and brings up king solo. My response was "I dont really fuck with solo cause hes too hollywood for me". So dude leaves the table, finally and about 15mins later my boy shows me this on twitter ---> (via king solo)

" @ceocheckmate tell the real lil mike I heard he had my name in his mouth on some bullshit so he need to see me asap to explain..asap"

" @DaRealLilMike say lil nigga with that don't judge a nigga shit. Don't call me hollywood no mo Mike. #dontjudge me fake chain wearing boy"

" @DaRealLilMike Hollywood is the shit u do nigga. Never speak down on a real nigga bra and when I see I need my apology niga. For real"

"@DaRealLilMike yeah my name in your mouth. You made about paying me to perform nigga. U fucking with a real G boy. I know everythang nigga"

"@DaRealLilMike done talking see u later.. Watch ur self fucking hata"

"@DaRealLilMike man I don't give damn about name drops u talked down on me... I aint never came at you bra... U talked down on me"

"@DaRealLilMike I'm done talking.. Since u playing me for a sucka and u know u wrong.. I'm. Just gone hit u in the mouth broke ass nigga"

"This nigga in austin try to call me Hollywood cause I told him to pay me.... Lol. King don't rap for free.. I got a daughter and Bills. SMH"

"If nigga say your Hollywood cause u tell him to pay U. Broke Nigga u wanted to book me. So I need my money broke ass nigga. Hollywood WTF"

So with all that being said there you have it all up in a nut shell. I mean no disrespect to dj grip or dj since & the rest of the dollars n since family but dude is very disrespectful to a major playa in the Austin community and is headed in a wrong direction. I mean if thats what we got representing Austin, Tx I dont think we need that at all, take that shit back to Waco. I support those that support them selfs, bottom line.
In closing before you come to somebody else's city and try to talk down on them, pull there street credit report first, you might be surprised what you may find. ~Lil' Mike~

No comments:

Post a Comment