I didn't get my title for nothing!!

I didn't get my title for nothing!!
I always have some of badest females at my events suckas!!

Friday, July 9, 2010

S.A.T.X NEW CD DROPPIN SOON THAT I DID THE INTRO TO...

SATX is the first album from Elite Entertainment. The cd is produced by Mark "Mr. A.M.B." Laque & Dennis "Richie Rich K-23" Killian. It features some of the top artists from Austin & San Antonio, TX such as K.J. Hines, Mr. Blakes, A.J. Hernz, Da New Kid & J. Chapa. The CD is a collection of club bangers, real hip hop, street anthems & even pop mainstream. Lil' Mike laces the intro and introduces an album which is surely to be a classic. Thanks to Dirty Swag, DAP Records, Monsta Entertainment, Malouff Records, DJ Big Ant, H.U.G.E. & Stormshadow. So make sure that you support this project when you see it in your area cause I'm on it!! ~Lil' Mike~

S.A.T.X

S.A.T.X

No comments:

Post a Comment